BERLIN -- Thiago Alcantara scored with an acrobatic scissor kick in injury time for Bayern Munich to beat Stuttgart 2-1 and exte

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.02.2018 07:13

BERLIN -- Thiago Alcantara scored with an acrobatic scissor kick in injury time for Bayern Munich to beat Stuttgart 2-1 and extend its Bundesliga lead to 13 points on Wednesday. Wes Horton Jersey . Thiago launched himself at Rafinhas cross to volley the ball inside the far corner from a difficult angle in the third minute of stoppage time in the sides rescheduled game. Bayern substitute Claudio Pizarro scored with a header from Thiagos free kick in the 76th minute, cancelling out Vedad Ibisevics 29th-minute opener for the home side. "We played a really good game and deserved at least a point," Stuttgart coach Thomas Schneider said. Stuttgart had a penalty appeal waved away in the 12th, when Timo Werners shot came back off Rafinhas arm, minutes after the 17-year-olds first effort was blocked by the scampering Bayern defence. Bayern had reason to complain about the opening goal as the offside-positioned Mohammed Abdellaoue was last to touch the ball before Ibisevic tucked it away. The visitors only real chance of the first half fell to Thiago, whose fierce effort from distance was tipped over by Sven Ulreich. Jerome Boateng had to clear Rani Khediras volley off the line as the home side continued to enjoy the better chances in the second half, until Bayern brought on Pizarro and Mario Mandzukic on the hour. Ulreichs outstretched leg denied Thiago in the 71st, and then Thomas Mueller three minutes later, before Pizarro finally equalized to preserve Bayerns record 43-game unbeaten run in the Bundesliga. "It felt like a win but in the end you have nothing," Stuttgart defender Konstantin Rausch said. Thiagos spectacular late winner had a championship-winning feel. Bayern has won 16 of its 18 games and drawn the other two. "When its 1-1 two minutes before the end then (winning) is always lucky," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said. "We werent as effective as usual. But in the second half the team showed we can be patient and score at the right time." The game had been rescheduled last month to allow Bayern take part in the Club World Cup, which it won. Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Star Lotulelei Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-mike-adams-panthers-jersey/ . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Halfway through his six spring training appearances, R.A. Dickey feels like an old pitcher with a new beginning. "Its like getting to start over and do it the right way. You feel like youre getting a chance to reboot," Dickey said Sunday after pitching five shutout innings for the Toronto Blue Jays in a 4-3 exhibition loss to the Houston Astros. "It makes you somewhat regret not being able to invest the time that was really needed last year." Dickeys first spring with the Blue Jays was interrupted by the World Baseball Classic. A year after winning the NL Cy Young Award with the New York Mets in 2012, he went 4-7 through May with a 5.18 ERA. "You dont know that in the moment, and youre getting to do a really fantastic honour," he recalled, "but having spent a lot of time with my guys on the team and getting to prepare my body, (this spring) just feels normal." Dickey threw 82 pitches in five innings in his third spring start, giving up four hits and a walk while striking out four. He plans to get up to 95-100 pitches in his next two starts, then perhaps dial it back for his final spring outing before pitching in the season-opening series at Tampa Bay. "Being older, I know what I need to do to prepare, and this is one of the things that helps me feel confident when I take the mound, knowing that Ive gone deep in games in the spring," he said. "That way when it happens during the season Im able to do it right from the get-go and not have to build into it. It works for me. Everybodys different." Marwin Gonzalez and Carlos Perez drove in runs for the Astros in the eighth inning off losing pitcher Jeremy p;Jeffress. Trai Turner Jersey. Jason Castro hit a two-run homer for the Astros in the sixth. The Blue Jays took a 3-2 lead in the eighth on a play in which the Astros lost a replay challenge for the second straight day. Steve Tolleson beat a close play at the plate, scoring on a double by Erik Kratz. "If its that close, then its definitely worth challenging because theres no telling what angle they may end up getting that can actually overturn it," Houston manager Bo Porter said. STARTING TIME BLUE JAYS: Asked about the diminished expectations for the Blue Jays this season, Dickey deadpanned: "I think were terrible, and I dont want anybody to take us seriously. I think because of last year, were probably going to get walked all over every game." ASTROS: Rudy Owens, a 26-year-old left-hander who has yet to pitch in the major leagues, matched zeroes with Dickey for three innings, giving up one hit. "I never faced that calibre of hitters, but its something Ive dealt with and Ive been doing for my entire career," he said. "Its time for me to step up and I did." TRAINERS ROOM Toronto manager John Gibbons on the post-Tommy John surgery outlook of pitcher Drew Huthison: "You dont even think of Tommy John; modern medicine is so good. Its almost like when you draft these guys and sign em, do Tommy John right away because sometimes they end up better than they were to begin with." NICE IMPRESSION Kratz drove in two runs with a single and a double while catching Dickeys knuckleball for five innings. "Calling knuckleballs is an anxious proposition so hes got to navigate that some. He did a good job," Dickey said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN DIEGO - There appears to be no stopping Philip Rivers and the rest of the San Diego Chargers. [url=http://www.officialblackh
The Montreal Canadiens moved some pieces around at practice on Wednesday, an off-day between Games 2 and 3 of their second round

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen