MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Aus

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 05.01.2018 07:41

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Australian Open by a shot after the first round at the Victoria Golf Club. Zane Gonzalez Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Shes in position to take the No. 1 spot in the world from Inbee Park with a victory or a solo second-place finish. "In the first round of the year youre always anxious to get started," Pettersen said. "It took me a while to get really comfortable, to trust what Ive been working on. "In the end the trust was stronger than the rest. I hit a lot of great shots but I also have to say I left a lot of shots out there. I three-putted a lot of greens, stupid three-putts really, but I also felt like I played good and gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Ricordeau, who had eight birdies, a bogey and a double bogey, briefly drew level with Pettersen before finishing among a group of four players with rounds of 67. Tied in second place were Park Hee-young of South Korea and Americans Jaclyn Sweeney and Jessica Korda, daughter of former tennis star Petr Korda and already a tournament winner this year. World No. 4 Lydia Ko of New Zealand was among a larger group at 4-under after a mixed opening round. The 16-year-old was one-under after her opening nine but came home with five birdies and two bogeys, including birdies at her last two holes. Australias Karrie Webb, a record four-time winner of the event, opened with a 71. The Hall of Famer had another brush with rules officials after being disqualified last week at Royal Pines for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Webb started her round on the 10th tee Thursday and was told she had teed up fractionally in front of the tee marker. She was allowed to replace her ball without incurring a two-shot penalty. Spencer Drango Jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. Britton Colquitt Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Carl-Nassib-Elite-Jersey/ . George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Brad Marchand and Loui Eriksson each scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins over the Nashville Predators, 5-3, on Tuesday. David Krejci also lit the lamp for the Bruins, who avenged a 3-2 shootout loss in Nashville last Tuesday. Tuukka Rask made 22 saves. It was good, I think it was good to see glimpses of how we know we can play and we know its still in here, said Marchand. Calle Jarnkrok and Taylor Beck each had one goal and an assist for Nashville, which had a three-game winning streak snapped. Carter Hutton stopped 20-of-24 shots. Eriksson gave the Bruins a 3-2 lead at 5:53 of the middle stanza, finding the back of the net off a beautiful pass from Matt Bartkowski. Marchand scored his second goal of the night at 10:51. A shot from the right point deflected off a player in front of the net and the puck bounced to Marchand, who scored his 10th goal of the season. Nashville pulled within one on Becks shot from the left circle at 6:48 of the third, but Eriksson put the game away on an empty-netter with 37.2 sseconds remaining. Marcus Martin Jersey. We have a group that believes we can win every night even when were down two, we have the mentality that we are going to come out with a win, said Nashville forward Colin Wilson. Its unfortunate we didnt tie it up but we can definitely build off of that character that we showed in the third. Marchand got the Bruins on the board at 2:01 of the first period. He took a pass from Patrice Bergeron and scored from in close. Wilson buried a backhander past Rask at 7:35 to make it 1-1. Boston took the lead back on a power-play goal from Krejci at the 9:43 mark when his one-timer from the top of the left circle got past Hutton. The Predators once again were quick to answer. Jarnkrok scored on Rask with a shot from the top of the left circle at 11:31 of the opening frame. Game Notes Nashville has lost five straight in Beantown ... Bergeron had three assists for the Bruins, who have won two in a row for the first time since a three- game win streak from Nov. 15-21. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State freshman J. [url=http://www.officialkingshockey.com/Kurtis-Macdermid-Jersey/]Kurtis MacDermid Jerse
Okayama, Japan (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authentickcroyalsprostore.us/Bo-Jackson-royals-jersey/]B o Jackson Jersey[/url] .c

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen