On a clear night, no

#1 von ylq123 , 15.04.2019 04:43

On a clear night, no moon and stars will be particularly dazzling. Once the moon comes out, the stars will not be visible. We walk in this secular society, just as we explore the direction in the darkness. The reason why we want to see the stars is because of the lack of light. Just like trying to know anyone in a social situation, it is actually a kind of loneliness. The more you want to get something, the more you lack it. The place where I went to work for my younger brother for the first time always felt that a group of friends around him felt that the other people had a good relationship. In those few days, my brother and I were huddled in a small bed. It was very late every night, only to remind each other to go to bed early. On the day of leaving, my brother went to the station to send me, and it was somewhat sad. After all, they were all left behind. My brother said, you don't come. I think I have been very good. I am too lazy to talk to others when you come. The most trustworthy person, only one, his appearance is like the bright moonlight in the night sky. However, many times we still need to look for loneliness. We can't find the Polaris and we may lose our way. We look up to the stars to find a trustworthy person and get rid of that loneliness. That year, the shirt went to the construction site to see me, and I couldn��t tell the impression. When she was sent to her, no one spoke at the waiting room of the station, and they were thinking about their thoughts. When she got to the point, she sat at the window and looked at me, waving at me while making a face. Then she texted me and said, looking at me standing alone, especially wanting to cry, no one said goodbye, did not want to leave, no one mentioned to leave, did not dare to face parting. Maybe next time I meet, but I haven��t turned my face yet, I��m already red. In front of a lover, there is not much language, and sometimes silence is already the most beautiful love story in the world Newport 100'S Cigarettes. In front of people who don't love you, you use all the words, drain all the tears, and maybe just indifference. The moment the lover leaves, it seems to have lost all the warmth. We have to run alone in the space without love. Going home every year, will set call restrictions, not QQ and WeChat. I feel that I have the best sunshine and the freshest air at home. I don't need to see who's face, and I don't need to think about who's face is the person I miss most. The person who is most willing to help you is also in front of you. You don't need to get more. People support, and no need more people to encourage. Since it is a vacation home, it is to return to the most primitive state. Eat the most delicious meals and sleep in the most comfortable beds. In front of the most dear ones, we can really make ourselves very simple, give up all the future and put down all the disguise, completely like a child. Compared to the family Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping, the outsider is always a lonely child. When the company came to resign, it deleted hundreds of calls in the address book, leaving the phone number of three or five friends Newport Cigarette Cartons. During the Spring Festival, I will still receive text messages from the old leaders, and I will reply to the most sincere wishes of the past. If you resign, you can consider so much, delete the SMS directly, and then the phone number is blacked out. During the period, some people called and asked questions about the original work, and found that the blunt answer was already the most polite language. The network and contacts that used to work hard have become worthless at the moment of leaving. So in the workplace, no matter how many friends you have, you can find a few who can really talk with you. You dare say that you are not alone. There was a netizen who was doing micro-business and always wanted to pull me to join. However, I don't understand the futures, and I am not interested in him. He said: There is no need for us to interact again. I am puzzled to ask: Are we not good friends? Is it necessary for friends to have an interest relationship? He said: Whoever is doing our business is a friend, but never has friends. We need to make the most friends and don't need to remember any one friend. That friend has never been contacted, but I have always remembered what he said. Businessmen are very profitable, and all their thoughts are for money. Maybe they will see their piles of banknotes in their homes and dream of laughing. Maybe, sleepless nights really don't feel lonely. The literary creation website that often pays attention to has people from all walks of life. There are teachers, armed police, freshmen, and seniors. I have three rounds and I have a factory. Everyone writes in their spare time, and the editor also reviews other people's works in their spare time, while writing themselves. In order to not sink the water for their own works, there will also be gangs and rumors. In particular, some editors, the level is really average, always attacked, and then let those in their own alliance stand up to sing a white face. These sections are not noticeable and can't be found Marlboro Wholesale Price. Fortunately, I have been very good at discovering. Those editors, those who write, or want to make themselves famous are exchanged with others' interests. They belong to the most typical social means. In fact, the name and suppression are a kind of loneliness. Social pressure is so great that it is not easy for everyone to struggle in society. In order to survive, I have to do something that I don't want to do. People who don't have love, more communication is to get rid of singles at an early date; people who have no friends Newport Cartons For Sale, more to communicate is to find confidants; businessmen are to have more opportunities to make money; there is a kind of loneliness called social, in order to survive in order to achieve the goal, how many people pretend to be strong How many people use their disgusting faces to interact with others, and in the end they have to bear the unspeakable loneliness in order to survive. When we live, do not need to consider too much social, the happiness index is definitely the highest, so we must cherish those days that are as dull as water, those are the most real.

ylq123  
ylq123

Drip replies, the old
Spurs concentrate in direction of reside alive vs. Warriors

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen