e and have everyone available.You want to finish fir

#1 von chenwen121314 , 13.04.2019 14:41

WACO, Texas -- Baylor coach Kim Mulkey never paid attention to the scoreboard. Cheap Moritz Wagner Jersey . That was never going to be a concern for her second-ranked team against an overmatched opponent.Instead, the Lady Bears worked on improving themselves three days after their loss at third-ranked UConn.Beatrice Mompremier had 11 points and 15 rebounds while playing only 15 minutes and Baylor overwhelmed Mississippi Valley State 101-36 on Sunday, when the Lady Bears worked on conditioning by pressing throughout the game and got to play against a zone defense like they will see throughout the season.Its very obvious that there are going to be games in non-conference that were going to be better than. But youve got to get better, Mulkey said. Were coming off of a very hard loss to swallow after watching the film for three hours against UConn, and just saw glaring things that we control and weve got to get better. Youve got to come into this game and never look at the scoreboard.The Lady Bears (3-1) scored the first seven points in the game and had a 17-point lead by the end of the first quarter. They were up 49-19 at halftime.Nina Davis scored 15 points for the Lady Bears, and the preseason AP All-American became only the sixth Baylor player to surpass 2,000 career points. The senior forward now has 2,001.Its definitely a blessing, of course, but it doesnt really mean much if I dont win a championship this year or we dont get to the Final Four, said Davis, whose first three seasons have all ended in the Elite Eight. Its a great milestone, but I want more.Alexis Prince added 11 points for Baylor and freshmen Natalie Chou and Juicy Landrum each had 10. Kalani Brown had 12 rebounds.Lauren Elliot had 11 points to lead Mississippi Valley State (1-2), which had 28 turnovers that led to 35 Baylor points.Going from midway into the third and the entire fourth quarter, all my upperclassmen fouled out, Devilettes coach Jessica Kern said. So, I had five freshmen on the floor, and Im biting every nail I had left. Please get it over halfcourt.BIG PICTUREMiss. Valley St.: Already overmatched, Valley had two of its starters foul out of the game. The Devilettes shot only 24 percent from the field (14 of 58) and were only 1 of 12 on 3-pointers.Baylor: Three days after the 72-61 loss at UConn, the Lady Bears had the expected lopsided victory and won their 44th consecutive home game. Playing the first of five games in an eight-day stretch, nobody played more than 22 minutes and 12 of the 13 players who got in the game scored.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Lady Bears likely will drop at least one spot in the new poll Monday, since UConn was just behind them in the last Top 25.EXTENDED STREAKSBaylor won its 170th consecutive home games against non-ranked opponents since losing to Auburn in the WNIT final in Waco on April 4, 2003, and 155th straight home game vs. non-conference opponents in that same span. The Lady Bears have won their last 44 home games overall.MOTIVATED NINADavis was held scoreless against UConn, the only game she has ever played for Baylor without a point. I was very motivated, but its really not about me. Its about the overall team, Davis said. UConn loss, it was a tough one to swallow, but we cant think about the past. ... So, we just wanted to come out today and play more aggressive, play with more energy and just help everybody get a flow going. UP NEXTMississippi Valley State started a five-game road trip, but have a few days before playing Friday at Northwestern State in Louisiana.Baylor is home again Tuesday against Southeastern Louisiana, and then heads to Florida to play three straight days in the Gulf Coast Showcase next weekend. Cheap Lakers Jerseys Authentic .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cheap Isaac Bonga Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.cheaplakersjerseys.com/?tag=c...on-james-jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury.Arsene Wenger is ready to take Arsenal into the latter stages of the Champions League as group winners after claiming Premier League clubs can compete against the competitions best teams. The Gunners can assure themselves of top spot in Group A with victory over Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday evening as they strive to avoid other European heavyweights in the draw for the last-16. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Qualification into the knockout stages was assured with a 3-2 win at Ludogorets a fortnight ago but, having not progressed beyond the round-of-16 for the past six seasons, they are aiming to finish as group winners for the first time since the 2011-12 season. The Champions League trophy has eluded Wenger during his two-decade reign at Arsenal, while an English team has not reached the final since that same 2011-12 campaign, when Chelsea went all the way. Arsenal can secure top spot in Group A if they beat PSG in the Champions League on Wednesday But Wenger believes English clubs are closing in on the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Asked if Premier League clubs were closing the gap, the Frenchman replied: I feel that, yes.Man City winning against Barcelona, we have an opportunity to show it against Paris Saint-Germain.Everywhere you go, the difference in the Champions League, the teams all play football. In the Premier league, even if you have 80 per cent possession, you can still lose the game. The pressure on the Premier League games is today massive in the Premier League. Wengers side drew 1-1 with the French champions in Paris earlier this season I must say that I watched Real Madrid against Atletico Madrid on Saturday and I was impressed by them. They looked at the moment to be the most dangerous side.When asked if Arsenal are in a position to compete for the Champions League this season, Wenger said: I think we are.We want to show that we can beat any style of team. Thats what we have done since the start of the season. Wednesday we play a team with a different style; a team who play possession, slow and quick. Cheap Rajon Rondo Jersey. Highlights from Arsenals 1-1 draw with Manchester United We have to show that we can cope with that because they play a lot of possession and then suddenly they play quick with Edinson Cavani, Lucas Moura, they can accelerate a game.We have to show we can deal with that style, a different style to what we are used to. In England, we always play with power.With the likes of Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid both competing in Group D while Borussia Dortmund and holders Real Madrid do battle in Group F, the concept of getting an easier opponent in the last-16 by topping the group and therefore facing a runner-up may be out-dated. Wenger says Manchester Citys win over Barcelona shows English teams can compete with Europes best I feel guilty when we finish second and have a difficult tie, conceded Wenger.Lets finish first and at least we have the advantage to play the second game at home. Hopefully we will be injury free and have everyone available.You want to finish first, knowing that. Is there an actual difference? I dont know. The other groups might look at ours and think: Paris Saint-Germain or Arsenal who is better? I dont know.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Arsenal v PSG preview PSG star refused entry into UK Tylers stats: Klopp the tinkerman? Bellerin deal sends message ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

quarter, ran in his second score with 35 seconds left i
with a free kick to put Liverpool ahead.Firmino wa

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen