eason. The Illini have lost 13 of their last 15 following a bye. Since 1985, when ope

#1 von chenwen121314 , 11.04.2019 12:47

LONDON -- At 6-foot-10, John Isner likes to go big. Air Force 1 Sale Ireland .At the All England Club, where the grass has always been both a blessing and curse for the American, hes huge.Isner, of course, is most famous for the monstrous match he won here six years ago against Nicolas Mahut. Marathon is an inadequate word to describe what transpired on Court 18. It consumed three days and a total of 11 hours, 5 minutes and was decided 70-68 in the frantic fifth set.It was the longest tennis match ever and required a staggering 183 games.On Peoples Sunday, Isner got tangled up with Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. While it wont be remembered as fondly by historians as the epic of 2010, it was something special.Tsonga, saving a match point along the way, won 6-7 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2, 19-17.The match, played over two days, went 4 hours, 25 minutes, with the fifth set alone running 2 hours, 8 minutes.Isner had 38 aces and 101 winners. Tsonga had 21 aces and 88 winners.It was tied for the fourth-longest fifth set in a major in the Open era, matching the 1987 first-round match here between Paul McNamee and Todd Nelson.As the fifth set progressed, did that endless match flash into his consciousness?No, Isner said afterward. He was serving very well. I knew the match could go a long way. But I wasnt thinking about six years ago.It was a rousing comeback for Tsonga, who like Isner is 31 years old. He dropped the first two sets Saturday before winning the third in a critical tiebreaker. The two players came back Sunday and played the final two sets.Its worth noting the No. 12-seeded Tsonga was actually seeded higher than No. 18 Isner. Tsonga is a two-time semifinalist here, in 2011 and 2012.Its good to be alive, said Tsonga, who is 6-0 in five-set matches at Wimbledon.The key moment for Tsonga came when he was serving at 15-16. With Isner holding match point, at 30-40, he came up with a forehand winner to bring it back to deuce before holding. Isner faced a break point at 17-all, but an unreturnable serve bailed him out.The double-edged sword for Isner on the grass here: It helps his thunderous serve go through the service box (43 percent of his serves were not returned), but it also creates low, skidding shots that are difficult for someone that tall to reach down and dig out.It was Isners third straight loss here in the third round, and Wimbledon remains the only major in which he has failed to advance to the fourth round.It was the ninth time Isner has gone to at least 6-all in a fifth set in his career. Understandably, he is in favor of a fifth-set tiebreaker in majors; the US Open is the only Grand Slam to employ the fifth-set tiebreaker.I would, Isner said. Ive said that a bunch.Tsongas reward for persistence is another quick turnaround: Monday, hes got fellow Frenchman Richard Gasquet, who defeated Albert Ramos-Vinolas in four sets. Gasquet and Tsonga have split eight career matches.In addition to Tsonga and Gasquet, Mahut and Lucas Pouille give France four men in the round of 16, the most for any country.Its a little bit sad because a few days ago, I won my first match, and I wait two days to play my second match, Tsonga said. They didnt schedule me on the second day. Now I have to play three days in a row.Yeah, thats a little bit unfair, but Im prepared for it. Tomorrow is going to be another day. Air Force 1 Cheap Online . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Force 1 Online Sale . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. http://www.cheapairforce1ireland.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska is in the middle of a stretch of playing four of five games against teams it lost to last year.Call it the Big Red Redemption Tour.It feels like that to me, coach Mike Riley said.The 15th-ranked Cornhuskers (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten), who last week avenged a loss to Northwestern, will host an Illinois team on Saturday that beat them 14-13 in Champaign last season.The loss was among the most excruciating of several close ones in 2015. The Huskers squandered a 13-0 fourth-quarter lead, hurt themselves with questionable play calling, and lost on the extra point that followed Wes Lunts short touchdown pass to Geronimo Allison with 10 seconds to play.Lunts still the Illini quarterback , but Allison is now on the Green Bay Packers practice squad, and Lovie Smith is in his first season as head coach.Its a whole different team, whole different year, Nebraska linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey said. We cant think about last year. We look forward to playing this years version of Illinois and playing as this years version of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.Illinois (1-2) is playing its Big Ten opener and first road game. The Illini have lost 13 straight and 22 of their last 23 against Top 25 opponents.They had an open date last week, and Smith said the team spent the extra time evaluating all phases of the game. Illinois has had only six pass plays go for 20 yards or longer, fewest in the Big Ten, and has allowed a conference-worst 12 pass plays of 20 yards or longer.I think its pretty obvious on what we need to do better. Thats what we concentrated on, Smith said.Some things to watch as Nebraska goes for its eighth win in nine games:ANTHEM ATTENTIONRiley said Thursday he hasnt noticed his players being distracted by the national attention the program has received in the wake of three Nebraaska players kneeling during the anthem at Northwestern last week to protest police violence and racial injustice. Nike Air Force 1 Ireland. I would have to make it up if I thought I saw something that was different, Riley said. This team likes to play football. They like each other. This team has been through a lot together.RECEIVERS COACH RETURNSNebraska receivers coach Keith Williams will be back. He was suspended two weeks without pay in August and wasnt allowed to coach or attend the first four games after his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving in Lincoln. He had previous DUI convictions in 2004 and 2009. That was a hard, no-good situation, Riley said. I think weve been through the consequences of that, so were excited to have him back now, full-fledged into the practices, the games, and the whole part.TOUGH UP FRONTRiley said Illinois would present the toughest defensive line the Huskers have faced so far.DE Carroll Phillips leads the nation with an average of three tackles for loss, and hes first in the Big Ten with 1.33 sacks per game. DE Gimel President is third in the Big Ten with 1.7 TFLs per game.Illinois is tied for first in the nation in sacks with 4.33 per game and is third with 10.7 TFLs per game.AFTER THE BYEIllinois is coming off its only open date of the season. The Illini have lost 13 of their last 15 following a bye. Since 1985, when open dates became common, they have lost 24 of 37 after byes.200 IS MAGIC NUMBERNebraska is 7-0 under Riley when rushing for 200 yards or more, including 3-0 in 2016. Illinois allowed an average of 242 yards on the ground against its two FBS opponents.---Online:AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

ges. The most impressive of his six birdies came on the 477-yard eighth hol
ons. “Hopefully that moves pretty quick. Hes starting

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen