DUBLIN, Ireland -- Europe captain Paul McGinley selected Sam Torrance and Des Smyth as two of his vice captains on Thursday for

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.03.2019 04:48

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Europe captain Paul McGinley selected Sam Torrance and Des Smyth as two of his vice captains on Thursday for this years Ryder Cup against United States at Gleneagles. Authentic Bilal Nichols Jersey . Torrance captained Europe to victory in the 2002 event, when McGinley holed the winning putt at the Belfry. The 61-year-old Smyth has played in the Ryder Cup twice and was Ian Woosnams assistant in the 2006 competition at the K Club. "They first came to mind to me when I was put in position as Ryder Cup captain last January," McGinley said. "These two men have been a sounding board for me, both personally and professionally, and have proved time and again to me with their ability and passion and judgment that they are ideal for the role." McGinley said his other assistants will be announced after the team is formalized in September. The 2014 Ryder Cup is scheduled for Sept. 26-28. Europe will be defending the trophy for the second time after winning 14 1/2-13 1/2 at Celtic Manor in 2010 and by the same score at Medinah in 2012. McGinley has known Smyth since he was a teenager and described his fellow Irishman as a "mentor" during his professional career. "In many ways, he was a natural choice for me," McGinley said. "As a vice captain to Ian Woosnam at the K Club, I found him to be very inspirational, astute, a voice of reason with great clarity of thought." Torrances appointment ensures there will be Scottish representation in the European team at Gleneagles. He has been a close friend of McGinley since the 2002 Ryder Cup, when Torrances decision to stack the top order of the singles with his best players made an impression on the current captain. "I felt, tactically, he made so many right calls, he understood the players, what the Ryder Cup was about," McGinley said. "His ability to motivate the players and communicate with them had a lasting impression on me." Torrance said he and Smyth would act as a buffer between the players and McGinley. "If I could do a tenth for Pauls team of what he did for my team," Torrance said, "we will both be very happy men." McGinley said Smyth will be vice captain to Miguel Angel Jimenez in the Eurasia Cup in Kuala Lumpur on May 27-29. Authentic Adam Shaheen Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Authentic Cody Parkey Jersey . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-marcus-cooper-jersey . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts. LONDON -- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is facing a long stadium ban after being charged Monday by the English Football Association with improper conduct for head-butting an opposing player during a Premier League match. Pardew has already been sanctioned by Newcastle, accepting a formal warning and a 100,000 pound ($168,000) fine following his confrontation with Hull midfielder David Meyler on Saturday. But any FA punishment could prevent Pardew from attending several matches, rather than just being banned from the touchline. "Due to the serious violent and/or aggressive nature of the reported behaviour this case has been designnated as non-standard," the FA said in a statement. Authentic Prince Amukamara Jersey. Pardew, who has already apologized, has until Thursday evening to respond to the charge. Earlier this season, then-Blackpool manager Paul Ince received a five-match stadium ban from the FA for violently shoving a fourth official in an expletive-laden rant. Pardews confrontation at the KC Stadium happened in the 72nd minute. Meyler initially barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. Newcastle beat Hull 4-1. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Paul Martin will miss 4-6 weeks after breaking his leg in an overtime loss to Bosto
SOCHI, Russia -- Canadian women have done it again. [url=http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/]Cheap Hornets Jerseys[/url] . Marie

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen