when making it 1-0

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.12.2017 06:12

SAN DIEGO - Dan Jennings traded Dan Jennings. Gump Worsley Jersey .On the final day of the winter meetings, the Miami Marlins sent Jennings, a 27-year-old left-handed reliever, to the Chicago White Sox on Thursday for 26-year-old right-hander Andre Rienzo.Dan Jennings, the Marlins 54-year-old general manager, laughed about the deal.On the road, sometimes hed get to the room and say to me, I think I got the wrong room. They put wine in my room, the GM said.The pitcher was 3-6 with a 2.43 ERA and 84 strikeouts over 100 innings in 116 relief appearances with the Marlins from 2012-14.When it happened, I had to question which Dan Jennings we were trading, said Mike Hill, Miamis president of baseball operations.The two men arent related.We used to have running jokes, he and I, the general manager said. A box would come in and it would go upstairs to me. Different mail would come in and go to the wrong guy.The GM, who joined the team in 2002 as vice-president of player personnel, said the Marlins Manny Colon would be a beneficiary of the trade.Our travelling secretary is certainly glad it happened, because it was a mess on the road, the elder Jennings said. Kari Lehtonen Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Craig Hartsburg Jersey . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/miro-heiskanen-hockey-jersey/ . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday.The front and back pages of the Spanish newspapers were dominated by one thing on Sunday - the Champions League final. Real Madrid won the tournament for an 11th time after a tense 5-3 penalty shoot-out victory over Atletico Madrid at the San Siro.The teams could not be separated over 120 minutes, with Yannick Carrasco cancelling out Sergio Ramos early opener for Real as it finished 1-1. Cristiano Ronaldo then scored the decisive penalty to give Real their second Champions League victory in the last three years.Gloria interminable (Endless glory) is the headline on the front page of Madrid-based daily Marca.Underneath is written: After goals from Ramos and Carrasco, the final had an agonising outcome on penalties. Both teams gave their souls. Juanfran missed and Cristiano scored the decisive penalty.Another Madrid-based paper, AS, simply went with the headline La Undecima (The 11th) to signify the number of times Real have won the competition.A dejected Fernando Torres is pictured above the words an even crueler final for Atletico, comparing the defeat to their loss to Real in the 2014 showpiece.Real Madrid a la Undecima potencia (Real Madrid to the power of 11) is splashed across the front of national paper ABC.Real return to break the limits of European football with another Champions League that they won on penalties against an Atletico side that never lost belief, is written underneath the headline.While there was plenty of focus on the winners, the Barcelona-based papers went with the losing side on their front pages.Both El Mundo Deportivo and Spport carried the same headline: Pena maxima (Maximum penalty). Jaromir Jagr Jersey. Alongside a picture of Torres hugging Juanfran, who missed Atleticos fourth penalty, Sport writes: Madrid won their 11th [Champions League] on penalties in one of the most unjust finals that can be remembered. Sergio Ramos scored from an offside position and Griezmann missed a penalty.El Mundo Deportivo goes with: Ramos was offside when making it 1-0, Griezmann missed a penalty but Carrasco took the final into extra-time. CR7 scored the decisive goal in the shoot-out after Juanfrans miss as Atletico were punished and did not deserve to lose.In France, meanwhile, it was Zinedine Zidane who graced the front page of sports daily LEquipe.After becoming the seventh man to win the competition as a player and coach, Zidane is pictured being thrown into the air with the headline Grandiose (Spectacular).Nearly five months after his appointment, Zinedine Zidane clinched the Champions League after a stifling match, is the sub-headline. The Frenchman, already winner of the trophy as a player in 2002, has given Real their 11th title.Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was Ronaldo on the front page of Portuguese paper Record.The picture of the Real star is partnered with the headline Siii, meaning Yes and also referencing his three Champions League wins with the trio of is. Also See: I knew Id score winner CL talking points Benzema: Im staying Ronaldo seals Real glory Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DT has a workout scheduled
When you lose one like that it hurts

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen