past Ive always admired him from afar, Nuggets

#1 von chenwen121314 , 22.02.2019 14:25

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Adidas NMD Italia .-- Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan was ejected from Sundays game for making contact with an official.The Titans were upset when Green Bay Packers nose tackle Letroy Guion jumped across the line and knocked quarterback Marcus Mariota on his back prior to the snap. In the ensuing scrum, Lewan swiped away?the hand of back judge Steve Freeman, drawing the flag and the ejection.I thought it was the right call. Taylor should not have been where he was. He should have been back in the huddle, coach Mike Mularkey said after the Titans 47-25 victory.Lewan has played very well for the Titans this season. On the Titans first play from scrimmage Sunday, he blocked a defensive lineman and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix?to help spring?DeMarco Murray?for a 75-yard touchdown run.Ive said in the past, Id go to war with Marcus, Lewan said. Seeing your quarterback getting hit with nobody taking off [from the line] is a huge, unspoken no-no in the NFL. So I got in the guys face and someones hands were on my chest. And I didnt even know I did until the review, but I swiped his hands away and it happened to be the official, and that took me out of the game.Thats something that is not OK, but Ive said before Im going to fight for Marcus every chance I get, and that is something I will always do. ... Regardless of any situation, I need to be responsible for my actions.Lewan said he begged referee Jeff Triplette not to send him off the field for good. As he headed for the locker room after his ejection, Lewan held up his middle fingers while shouting at the officials and tossing a glove over his head and into the crowd. He said the locker room was a quiet place where he had a long time to digest what unfolded.Mariota said he appreciated Lewan defending him, but said the whole team can do better keeping its collective head in such moments.Lewan was replaced by Dennis Kelly, a tackle the Titans received in exchange for receiver Dorial Green-Beckham in a preseason trade.As the Titans walked off the field after the win, Lewan -- in flip-flops, shorts, a sweatshirt and a backward ball cap -- greeted some of his teammates at the corner of the field near the tunnel.Lewans ejection is the 11th disqualification of a player from a game this season. There hasnt been more than 13 players ejected in one season since at least 2001, the first year in which ESPN has collected data for its penalty database. Adidas NMD Online Italia .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Adidas NMD Scontate . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.adidasnmditalia.it/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. DENVER -- Wilson Chandler scored a season-high 28 points and the Denver Nuggets won for the first time at home this season, 120-104 over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.Kenneth Faried added a season-high 20 points and 15 rebounds to also help Denver snapped a four-game losing streak. Danilo Gallinari had 18 points, Jameer Nelson 17 and Emmanuel Mudiay 15.The Nuggets played their second straight game without starting shooting guard Gary Harris. Hes expected to be out until mid-December with a foot injury.Brandon Knight scored a season-high 32 points for Phoenix, and Devin Booker had 24 before he was ejected with 17.8 left after receiving his second technical foul. The Suns have lost five of six.Tyson Chandler returned to the Suns starting lineup after missing the last four games because of his mothers death. He had five points and five rebounds in 21 minutes.The Suns never led, but cut a 20-point deficit to seven in the fourth quarter before Denver pulled away.The Nuggets built an early double-digit lead with a pair of 8-0 runs. They led 12-4 thanks in part to a Mudiays jumper and layup, then pushed it to 25--10 on the back of five straight points from Chandler and a 3-pointer from Nelson. Adidas NMD Saldi. Gallinari hit a 20-foot jumper to push it to 63-43 early in the third.Knight rallied Phoenix with 10 points in the fourth, and Jared Dudleys 3 cut the lead to 100-93 with 6:18 left.TIP-INSSuns: Booker cut it to 89-76 at the end of the third when grabbed an offensive rebound and hit an off-balance 17-foot jumper at the buzzer. .. Phoenix was outrebounded 49-35.Nuggets: G Will Barton (ankle) missed his eighth straight game. ... The Nuggets waived little-used F/C Jarnell Stokes and signed F Alonzo Gee, who was waived by the New Orleans Pelicans earlier this season. The seven-year veteran had one assist in four minutes. In the past Ive always admired him from afar, Nuggets coach Mike Malone said before the game. I like his approach.UP NEXTSuns: Continue a six-game trip against the Indiana Pacers on Friday night.Nuggets: Continue a four-game homestand against the Toronto Raptors on Friday night. ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

navailability of outfielder Alex Dickerson (right hip
said talking to the captains answered a lot of the

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen