Goalkeeper Hope Solo faces the possibility of being left off the American roster for this years Womens World Cup if she fails to

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.02.2019 04:47

Goalkeeper Hope Solo faces the possibility of being left off the American roster for this years Womens World Cup if she fails to complete tasks set for her by the U. Nike Shox Clearance Sale .S. Soccer Federation, which may include alcohol counselling.The 33-year-old was suspended for 30 days last Wednesday for what the U.S. Soccer Federation called an incident that occurred during the current WNT training camp in Carson, California.Asked whether she could be omitted from the teams World Cup roster, USSF President Sunil Gulati said Monday: Look, thats possible. We hope thats not the case. We hope shes making progress and joins the team. Thats certainly the goal, hers and ours.Jerramy Stevens, Solos husband, was driving a team vehicle when he was arrested last week on suspicion of driving under the influence, a person familiar with the details of the arrest told The Associated Press last week. The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because they could not discuss the case publicly.Solo was ordered to refrain from drinking alcohol last June after she was arrested on domestic violence charges at her sisters home in Kirkland, Washington. The charge was dropped this month.Speaking on a conference call with U.S. coach Jill Ellis, Gulati said he had to speak carefully because of the involvement of health-related issues. Asked whether Solo had been asked to undergo alcohol counselling, Gulati said I think neither of us denied or confirmed that.Shes been given time to deal with some issues, and we think that in this period shell certainly start that process, and well evaluate, he said.Gulati said the length of the suspension was determined during conversations he had with Ellis and USSF Secretary General Dan Flynn.Thirty days seemed to be the appropriate suspension under our rules and given the circumstances, he said. So there are a number of things that Hope is being asked to do in that 30 days. Were not going to get into the specifics of that. And then well evaluate where things stand at the end of that period and make the decision going forward.Solo will miss exhibition games at France (Feb. 8) and at England (Feb. 13). She could return for the Algarve Cup tournament in Portugal in March.The situation warranted a consequence, and we thought it was reasonable, Ellis said. This is important for us to be able to focus the players that we have on these games and then allow Hope some time to sort of reflect on some things. So I think as far as the specifics, like Sunil said, were not going to get into those, but Hope and I had some very good conversations and Im optimistic about moving forward.Ellis said forward Alex Morgan was fully integrated back into this training camp reinjuring her left ankle Oct. 17 during a game against Guatemala at the CONCACAF Womens Championship. Morgan, who has 49 goals in 77 international appearances, was sidelined for seven months after injuring the same ankle during training in October 2013.Shes coming along great. Were very excited about where she is, Ellis said. Nike Shox Discount . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. http://www.nikeshoxdiscount.com/ . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday.DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were thee most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons. Nike Shox Cheap China. "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Goalkeeper Hope Solo faces the possibility of being left off the American roster for this years Womens World Cup if she fails to
LONDON -- England coach Roy Hodgson has announced that Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard will be Englands vice-captain at the Wor

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen