ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.nikeshoesfromchina.com/]Wholesale Nike Shoes China[/url] . -- Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.02.2019 04:47

ANAHEIM, Calif. Wholesale Nike Shoes China . -- Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday. Mike Trout, Pujols and Raul Ibanez hit consecutive home runs off Colon in the first inning and the Angels routed the New York Mets 14-2. "Anytime you can hit three home runs in a row, thats pretty special. Ive been through that before in my career," Pujols said. "Everybody knows what Bartolo is going to do -- 95 per cent of his pitches are fastballs and he pounds the strike zone." Hank Conger also went deep against Colon, who won the AL Cy Young Award in 2005 with the Angels. Over the previous four seasons, he was 6-1 with a 1.75 ERA in nine starts against the Angels. "Hes had our number, but today wasnt his day," Pujols said. "Hes a guy whos aggressive in the strike zone and we executed our game plan pretty well. If you look at last year, it seemed like every time we faced him he pretty much pitched seven or eight strong innings. So we wanted to get the jump on him early." The Angels also hit a pair of doubles in the first inning against Colon (1-2). Colon gave up nine runs and 11 hits in five innings, allowing at least one hit to every batter in the Angels starting lineup after pitching seven scoreless innings last Tuesday night in Atlanta. "At that moment, youre not thinking: Why is this happening? Its just part of the game," Colon said through a translator. "Everything felt all right. They just felt a little bit better than me." The four homers and nine earned runs against the 40-year-old Colon equaled a career worst in both categories. "Even though Bartolos had our number, it seems like all the runs we scored off him today were the ones weve needed the last two years off of him," Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson said. "Hes absolutely dominated us, and today was a complete aberration. Ive never seen him get hit like that before in person." Wilson (2-1) allowed two runs and six hits in seven innings, striking out nine and walking three. Mets third baseman David Wright and second baseman Daniel Murphy were ejected in the top of the seventh by plate umpire Toby Basner. Wright and Murphy were called out on strikes earlier in the game. Both took exception after Basner called out Travis dArnaud at-bat. It was the fourth career ejection for Wright and the first for Murphy. "Im not going to comment on the umpires. Im not going to get into any more trouble than Im already in. Ive said my peace down on the field and Im just going to leave it at that," Wright said. "We have each others backs. And when something happens to one of us, it happens to all of us. There were some disagreements. Its frustrating," he said. Wilson got seven of his strikeouts on called strikes. "You cant really get a scouting report on the umpires and try to change too much with that. You have to pitch to the hitters," Wilson said. "But it wasnt like the guy had some crazy strike zone. Its just that they were up there looking for pitches that I wasnt throwing, which is why they took the strike three calls." During the singing "God Bless America" in the seventh-inning stretch, Mets manager Terry Collins stood next to Basner at home plate. The two could be seen chatting. The Angels came out swinging and got all three of their homers in a span of seven pitches. Trout drove his fourth of the season into the centre field trees with one out and Pujols hit his third into the left field bullpen. Ibanez, who hit a tying, three-run shot off closer Jose Valverde in the ninth inning Saturday night for his 2,000th career hit, connected against Colon before the Angels added another run on doubles by Kole Calhoun and Ian Stewart. Stewart later homered. NOTES: The Angels hit three straight homers for the first time since July 27, 2009, when Juan Rivera, Kendrys Morales and Mike Napoli did it. ... Colon was the first Mets pitcher to yield three in a row since June 8, 2012, at Yankee Stadium, when Robinson Cano, Nick Swisher and Andruw Jones connected against Johan Santana. Cheap Nike Shoes From China Free Shipping . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Cheap Nike Shoes From China .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. http://www.nikeshoesfromchina.com/ . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission.CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs young hitters have received virtually all the attention late this summer. But its been the organizations pitching prospects, led by Kyle Hendricks, who have experienced instant success in the big leagues. Hendricks, who didnt reach the majors until July, kept up his impressive rookie season, pitching seven strong innings as the Cubs beat the Cincinnati Reds 3-1 Wednesday night for a sweep. Hendricks (7-2) allowed one run and seven hits. He walked none, struck out four and now has a 2.28 ERA. The right-hander bounced back nicely from his last start where he allowed four runs in six innings in an 11-1 loss at Toronto. "I came in just trying to learn and see what big league hitters and big league baseball, overall, was all about," Hendricks said. "Ive definitely learned a ton and Ive been able to have success, too, and thats ultimately what I was hoping for." The 24-year-old now has to be considered one of the teams top prospects, along with everyday players Kris Bryant, Javier Baez and Jorge Soler. "I think we have a lot of great building blocks going forward," Hendricks said. "To be a part of that, Im honoured." Chris Valaika, Ryan Kalish and Luis Valbuena each had a run-scoring hit as the Cubs won their third straight. They improved to 38-36 at Wrigley Field despite being 16 games under .500 overall. Hector Rondon pitched the ninth for his 25th save in 29 chances. Daniel Corcino (0-1) lost in his second big league start. The Reds have dropped four in a row overall. They scored just one run in the three-game series against the Cubs, and were held to one hit in a shutout loss Tuesday night. "Its been a tough road trip to this point," Cincinnati manager Bryan Price said. "Were 1-5, scored 10 runs in six games, five of those in our one win. Yeah, weve struggled to score." The Reds, with a makeshift lineup of mostly backups and September call-ups, didnt waste any time jumping on top. Leadoff batter Kristopher Negron started the game with a double and later scored on a grounder bby Yorman Rodriguez. Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale. But that was all the Reds could manage. Their best scoring opportunity after the opening inning came in the seventh when, with two on and two out, Negron hit a liner toward the left-field wall that Chris Coghlan caught before running and jumping into the ivy. "I didnt think that was going to stay in when he first hit it," Hendricks said. "Coghlan, what can I say? I mean, going back, jumping up there, he saved the game, really." The Cubs scored twice in the second. Soler walked and later scored on a single by Valaika. Kalish hit a double to centre that appeared to score two runners, but Valaika was sent back to third when the ball was lost in the ivy for a ground-rule double. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: 1B Joey Votto (left knee) continues to make progress and the hope is he can return to the lineup before the end of the season. Cubs: CF-2B Arismendy Alcantara missed a second straight game with a mild sprain of the right wrist. He is listed as day-to-day. UP NEXT Reds: Off on Thursday before continuing the road trip Friday night in St. Louis. LHP David Holmberg (1-1, 6.00) pitches the opener for the Reds. Cubs: Host the NL West-leading Los Angeles on Thursday in the first of a four-game series. LHP Tsuyoshi Wada (4-3, 3.34) takes on RHP Zack Greinke (15-8, 2.64) in the opener. WAITING FOR THE CALL Bryant was honoured before the game for being picked the Cubs minor league player of the years, but admitted that he would have preferred to make his first appearance at Wrigley this year in uniform. "I guess its bittersweet," he said. "Its always been my dream to play in the big leagues and I sure hope that day comes some time soon." Bryant wasnt among the minor leaguers promoted when rosters expanded Sept. 1 and hell probably begin next season in the minors as well. That way the Cubs can gain an extra year before he becomes eligible for arbitration and free agency. Splitting time between Double-A Tennessee and Triple-A Iowa, the 22-year-old hit a combined .325 with 43 homers (most in the minors) and 110 RBIs. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.airmax1scontate.it/]Nike Air Max 1 Offerta[/url] .Y. -- Henrik Lundqvist had his game-day face on
Houston, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.wholesalekdshoes.com/]Cheap KD Shoes China[/url] .com) - The University of Houston h

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen