I had a couple of things happen this week that show how great the fans of the CFL are and how special it is for all of us to be

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.12.2018 06:16

I had a couple of things happen this week that show how great the fans of the CFL are and how special it is for all of us to be part of this league. Nic Dowd Jersey . First and foremost it was great to see how quickly the ALS challenge has and will continue to help bring awareness and donations to help fight the disease. The players and people of the league are always eager to help whenever possible. I have a few interesting stories about interactions with fans and although it is a little weird for me to be recognized at times it is usually a nice thing meeting the many fans of this league. I was at a restaurant by the airport in Toronto after the Argo game Sunday night having a late dinner before I checked into the Airport hotel. I was at the bar and a young guy came over and said he was from Winnipeg and he wanted to say hi. He was a season ticket holder for the Bombers and was very complimentary and said that he was disappointed in what had happened to me when I was released. I told him I appreciated the kind words and I have been doing fine since that day. As he and his friend were leaving they said goodbye and asked about the new regime for the Bombers. I said he should be excited in the guys who are running the team now, I would call them all friends of mine and I have great respect for them. He was excited about continuing to see the season unfold. A while later I went to pay my bill and the bartender told me the two guys who left had picked up my entire bill! When they asked to buy me a beer, I said I was fine and I appreciated the offer but they didnt listen and paid for the whole thing! It didnt need to be done, but the gesture was and is appreciated. I still live in the City of Winnipeg and the people are very positive and great to interact with then and now. I remember after my first year in 2010 we had a CFL-record nine losses by four points or less. I was outside the house the day after the season and an elderly gentleman walked by and said, "you the Bomber Coach?" I said "yes" and he said "tough season" to me and I replied "yes, I was expecting a lot more." He didnt miss a beat as he kept walking by and said "SO WAS I". The same day I picked my daughter up from day care and a father with his kids said "nice season coach" positively and I said "you and I got different ideas of what good is". He stopped me and said "it will take time and you will get it turned around I believe". Both are examples of great CFL fans. I received a note and a Bomber jersey with my name on it and green numbers with 82 on it this year. This baffled me until I read the note. It was from a woman from Quebec who told me in the note that she was a big football fan and had her ninth (yes, ninth) child at the start of the 2011 season. She would PVR the games and watch them during the long nights with the baby. The Bombers became her favourite team and I (along with Marc Trestman) became one of her favourite coaches. She had a great time during those sleepless nights with the baby watching the Bombers season, winning first place and advancing to the Grey Cup. In 2012, she actually went out of her way and contacted Plymouth State College - my alma mater - and asked them to find my number in their archives. She actually got herself a Bomber jersey before the season and added green numbers (which were my college colours) to the Bomber jersey with my name on it. She said she was sorry to see that I had been released and had some kind words of encouragement as well as the jersey she had made up. These type of letters and E-mails and correspondence with people are amazing and mean a lot to all the players and coaches in the league. This letter and gesture meant a lot to me and shows how connected the fans are to the game we all love. My last story happened this past Tuesday night. I was helping with the ALS challenge at a friends house and I met an individual who is a big Bomber and CFL fan. But instead of talking about the season or about TSN, he wanted to tell me about when Matt Dunigan came to a fundraising breakfast when he played in Winnipeg years ago. He went on and on about the function and how great it was that Matt came and how well Matt did at the breakfast. Its safe to say that Matt only met this person once and it was years ago but he remembers it still and Matt made such a great impression on him for helping with the cause. A Hall of Fame QB who had the time for a charity breakfast to help out - that is what makes the CFL a great league, how approachable all the players are. Well to the guys who paid for dinner the other night, "thank you, you didnt have to" and to Anne Catherine, "thanks for the kind words, my head is up, I love the jersey and God bless you for raising nine kids!" Riley Sutter Jersey . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. Mike Gartner Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-matt-niskanen-capitals-jersey/ . Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often. Martin had 27 points with some key baskets down the stretch, Love had his usual double-double, and the Timberwolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 112-106 victory Saturday night over the suddenly slipping Dallas Mavericks.Kevin Magnussen has agreed a multi-year deal to join Haas as Romain Grosjeans new team-mate. Magnussen, who described his transfer as a fantastic opportunity, will replace Esteban Gutierrez after rejecting a one-year contract extension on offer at Renault.It was more so the feeling l had of a lack of commitment. Its quite normal for drivers to sign a one-year contract if you have the feeling you are wanted in the team, Magnussen told Sky Sports. l got the feeling they were only looking short term and thats not good. I had a better offer. Gutierrez is yet to score a point since his return to F1 with Haas at the start of the year while team-mate Grosjean has picked up 29 points for F1s newest team.From the time we began looking at drivers, Kevin Magnussen was always on our short list, said team boss Gene Haas.Hes accomplished a lot in a very short period of time, and we feel like he can accomplish a lot with us. Our second season will bring a new set of challenges, and we feel that pairing Kevin with Romain will help us develop our new car and continue our growth.Magnussen previously drove for McLaren for a single season in 2014 before being replaced by Fernando Alonso alongside Jenson Button.Confirmation of the Danes switch to Haas means there are just four vacancies remaining for 2017 at the Manor and Sauber outfits.Jolyon Palmer, Magnussens partner this year, will be staying on at Renault as team-mate to Nico Hulkenberg. The Germans seat at Force India has in turn been taken by Esteban Ocon, opening up at least one free seat at Manor for next year. 2017 F1 line-ups Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez Esteban Ocon Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean Kevin Magnussen Renault Nico Hulkenberg Jolyon Palmer Sauber TBC TBC Manor TBC TBC Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10. Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys. 99, no contract Also See: The F1 Gossip column The 2017 driver line-ups Haas still learning Hulkenberg joins Renault cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CLEVELAND - The agent for Browns free agent safety T. [url=http://www.cheaphawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-miles-plum le
Athens, GA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnhlavalanchejerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tys on-barrie-jersey]Authentic Ty

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen