s day, I first came to the teacher's house.

#1 von ylq123 , 14.09.2018 05:13

s day, I first came to the teacher's house. Before I walked into the door, I heard the voice of the Rubik's Cube and the voice of Li Yiqiao. I think: Do you still have to learn Rubik's Cube besides learning to play blind today?en the person arrives, the teacher handed us a Rubik's Cube and let us disrupt. The teacher holds the Rubik's cube: "Yellow to white, orange to red, blue to green, angular...ked my ears, but I was still confused. I couldn��t help but only smack my head. Gradually, I became interested in the Rubik's Cube.teacher took the Rubik's Cube step by step to teach us the first step - to make a small flower of yellow petals with white petals. I was in a daze with the Rubik's Cube, but then I moved again. Repeated and repeated many times, and finally succeeded. Just after learning the first step, the teacher taught new things. I haven't learned yet. Time flies, and I will leave the class soon. I had to bring a Rubik's Cube to go home and study slowly.re is no teacher guidance at home, it is a little difficult to play the Rubik's Cube, ask Mom and Dad, they are helpless to say two words: "No." give up a bit, the failure is beckoning to me, but I hope to smile at me too, not to the heart of the Yellow River, I will pick up the Rubik's Cube: I can do it Marlboro Cigarettes Price.
on the sofa Carton Of Cigarettes, took the Rubik's Cube and turned around, and made fun of it. Then I thought about the every move that the teacher turned to the Rubik's Cube. I was a few hours. I seem to be afraid of the pain of the Rubik's Cube and carefully follow the steps. When it turns bad, I will come back and sit on the sofa motionlessly. My brother laughs at me: "Playing with the Rubik's Cube is all in full swing." I laughed and didn't answer. After repeated and repeated failures, the hard work pays off, I finally succeeded and reached the other side of the victory. Rubik's Cube is just as difficult for me Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Difficulty, if you are strong, it will be weak, if you are weak, it will be strong. Every time I learn a step, my heart is always full of pride and joy, Rubik's Cube, you wait, one day, I will let you recover.Luo Ji can eat candle birthrlight Little Literature Society Luo Wenjingecdote that happened on the 9th birthday gave me the impulse to invent. Until then, I invented "Luo Ke can eat candles" before I got back in front of my friends.ember that day, my mother bought me an ice cream cake, but I have never eaten it How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. Compared to the ordinary birthday cake, the crystal clear cream, the bright and attractive color, just let me drool. I was desperately swallowing, hoping that the evening celebration would come soon. I finally got dinner, my family and my friends gathered together. I can't wait to take the cake out of the refrigerator and carefully insert the candle that has been cooled. When everyone turned off the lights and candles, I didn't pay attention, and quickly stuffed a candle into my mouth, thinking that this ice cream candle would be delicious. Ah, it turned out to be an ordinary candle, a weird, awkward smell. I couldn��t help but spit it out. I finally realized what it was like to taste the wax.e laughed and made fun of me as a "little cat." I really don't understand, can such a good cake not have a candle to eat? No, I must invent such a candle.ot easy to be beautiful, it can be lit like a candle, and it can be eaten. After my trial and error, finally, I finally made it: I use the nucleolus to make the core of the candle Carton Of Newports, because it has a lot of oil to ignite. Wrap the soft candy on the outside of the nucleolus and take a bite of sweetness. I also gave it a name called "Luo Ke can eat candles", which is perfect!

ylq123  
ylq123

COOL HATS
Time, such as white, has passed us inadvertentl

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen