ingle season. He hit the landmark as the Gold

#1 von chenwen121314 , 04.06.2018 12:54

Jordan Spieth admits he is motivated by the form of Jason Day as he looks to end his poor record at the AT&T Byron Nelson this week. Nyheim Hines Hoodie . Victory in last weeks Players Championship was Days seventh in his last 17 events, taking the Australian 2.4 points clear of Spieth at the top of the world rankings.Spieth missed the cut at TPC Sawgrass in his first event since a back-nine collapse at the Masters, but now looks to bounce back with an improved display in his home state. Jordan Spieth played alongside Jason Day at last weeks Players Championship The 22-year-old has a poor record at Four Seasons, not finishing inside the top-25 since a tie for 16th as an amateur in 2010, but feels his game is heading in the right direction.I feel great about the way Im hitting the ball right now, Spieth told a press conference on Tuesday.I didnt have my putter last week and did some good work with Cameron [McCormick, his coach] the last two days and I seem to have gotten that back.I know it was something simple and it was. So, if we can just continue to do that and roll those putts in, well be in business. Spieth has posted five top-10 finishes in 11 worldwide starts in 2016 I was on my A game for all four rounds [at the AT&T] in 2010 and three out of the four in 2011. I just havent had my A game this week since then.Do I know why? Not necessarily. One time, I think I wasnt driving it well. The next, I just didnt make anything. Im looking for it all to click. I would really like to win this tournament.The world No 2 tees off alongside Jason Dufner and Jimmy Walker for the opening two rounds, with Spieth trying to reduce the gap between him and Day in the battle for top spot.Asked if he used Days recent success as motivation, Spieth said: Especially playing with him in these kinds of weeks where hes doing what hes doing. Days victory at TPC Sawgrass was his third for the year Hes playing his game. He believes his game is better than anybody elses and hes on his game and so it is better than everyone elses. I know that feeling and Im looking to get that back and definitely theres some motivation there.With what hes doing right now I think I can win the next two events and Im still not going to surpass him in the world rankings. Hes separated himself and that bothers me and it motivates me.Watch the AT&T Byron Nelson live throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day strolls to Sawgrass title Days magnificent seven Player reaction to Sawgrass set-up Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Matthew Adams Hoodie .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Peyton Manning Hoodie . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. http://www.cheapcoltshoodiesjerseys.com/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory.Stephen Curry made NBA history on Monday as he became the first player to make 300 three-pointers in a single season. He hit the landmark as the Golden State Warriors secured a 45th straight home win by beating Orlando Magic 119-113 in Oakland.That result also allowed the Warriors to pass the run of 44 consecutive home victories set by the Chicago Bulls in the 1995/96 season. Curry scored 41 points against Magic, with his penultimate three-pointer of seven from 13 attempts completing his third century this campaign.The 27-year-old could not match his 51-point haul against the same opponents last month, in which he scored 10 three-pointers. Quenton Nelson Hoodie. . Curry is the first player in NBA history to hit so many three-pointers in a single season and will now aim for 400 Nevertheless, he stands at 301 now with 20 games of the campaign still remaining and could feasibly pass 400 before it finishes.Klay Thompson added 27 points for the Warriors, while Aaron Gordon had 20 points and 16 rebounds in his Bay Area homecoming. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

portswomen, having impressed for England in their
m the Rule 5 draft.St. Louis also announced lef

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen