ched Davis with a team-leading 6.1 rebounds.

#1 von chenwen121314 , 03.06.2018 13:31

OAKLAND, Calif. Malik Beasley Jersey . -- Hisashi Iwakumas 15th win did much more than end his four-game losing streak that dated to mid-August.It also gave Seattle a much-needed lift to start its final West Coast road trip. More importantly, it helped keep the Mariners postseason hopes alive and inched manager Scott Servais team closer to the second AL wild card spot.Iwakuma pitched into the seventh inning to match his career high with the 15 wins, and the Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 3-2 on Friday night.We all fight and play to play in the playoffs, Iwakuma said through an interpreter. As a starter I only pitch one game every five days so being that day today you want to go out and give it all you got. I was able to do that tonight.Nori Aoki and Mike Zunino homered and Nelson Cruz added an RBI double to help the Mariners move within 3 1/2 games of Baltimore and Detroit for the second wild card spot in the AL.Iwakuma (15-11) allowed two runs over 6 2/3 innings to snap a four-game losing streak and become the third Japanese-born pitcher to have multiple 15-win seasons. Iwakuma, who also had 15 wins in 2014, struck out five and walked one.From the first inning he had all of his pitches working, Servais said. We got off to a pretty quick start and we kind of faded offensively so we certainly needed the pitching tonight. Everybody stepped up. It was nice to see.Aoki homered leading off the third, Zunino in the seventh.Oaklands Bruce Maxwell had three hits including an RBI double while rookie Joey Wendle singled twice. The loss eliminates the As (60-80) from playoff contention, the earliest thats happened since 1997.Its also the third time this season that Oakland has lost to Iwakuma.Just when you feel like you have a beat on him . he makes big pitches when he has to, As manager Bob Melvin said. He hasnt been perfect against us. Hes (allowed) a couple of runs, they score more than that and he ends up winning.Robinson Cano drew a two-out walk in the first and scored on Cruzs double following a 13-pitch at-bat with As starter Daniel Mengden. Cruz fell behind 0-2, worked the count full and fouled off six consecutive pitches before doubling off the wall in right-center.Aoki hit his second home run of the season and first since May 28 on Mengdens first pitch in the third.Zunino homered off Daniel Coulombe leading off the seventh.The As scored in the fifth on Wendles RBI single then pulled within 3-2 when Maxwell doubled in Max Muncy in the seventh to chase Iwakuma.Dan Altavilla and Steve Cishek combined to retire four batters for Seattle. Edwin Diaz pitched the ninth for his 14th save.Mengden (1-7) got better as the game progressed but still lost and is winless since June 27. Mengden allowed two runs over five innings, walked two and struck out sixRARE COMPANYIwakuma joins Hideo Nomo and Daisuke Matsuzaka as the only Japanese-born pitchers with multiple 15-win seasons. Nomo won 16 games three times for the Los Angeles Dodgers while Matsuzaka won 15 in 2007 and 18 in 2008, both times with Boston. Overall I had good life on my fastball, Iwakuma said. I was able to locate both my fastball and my breaking pitches so I think that helped me a lot.INTO THE BOOKSZunino became the ninth Mariner to reach double digits in home runs this season, tying a club record. Seattle had done it four times previously, most recently in 2015.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: Francisco Rodriguez underwent shoulder surgery earlier Friday and will be sidelined for at least four months. Rodriguez had a 3.74 ERA in 34 games as a reliever for Oakland this season. ... LHP Sean Manaea, out since Aug. 29 with a back strain, will throw an extended bullpen Saturday before the team decides when hell start again.UP NEXTMariners: RHP Felix Hernandez (10-5) starts against the As on Saturday looking to continue his recent streak of strong outings since coming off the DL. Hernandez is 6-1 over his last 10 starts.Athletics: RHP Kendall Graveman (10-9) goes for Oakland seeking his first win in three starts against Seattle this season. Graveman has a 2.64 ERA at home that is the third-lowest in the AL. Will Barton Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Alex English Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.wholesalenuggetsjerseys.com/ . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. WACO, Texas -- Kim Mulkey has long anticipated how good Baylor could be this season.The coach who has two national titles with the second-ranked Lady Bears was already talking about the 2017 NCAA Final Four two seasons ago.I must say shes a smart woman, preseason All-America forward Nina Davis said with a smile.Mulkey was enamored with what three sophomore starters, including All-Big 12 player of the year Davis, were already doing then. The coach also knew former Duke transfer Alexis Jones and two McDonalds All-America post players would make their Baylor debuts last season, and two more prep All-Americans would join them this year.That is the group on the court now, and it will get tested early.You are excited, but whats taking over right now is not the excitement. Its the energy it takes to get them all on the same page, said Mulkey, going into her 17th season at Baylor. I dont care how talented they are. Weve got to all be on the same page and weve got to all be clicking at some point.After the season opener Friday against Houston Baptist, the Lady Bears have consecutive games against No. 9 UCLA and at No. 3 Connecticut.The Lady Bears have won the last six Big 12 championships. But they havent been to the Final Four since the 40-0 national title in 2012, and their last three seasons ended with losses in the Elite Eight.Im probably more driven than ever, Davis said. I dont think I ever wanted something as much as a national championship. ... So Im definitely motivated.While the Lady Bears could have used Eight Is Not Enough as a motto again, they have Destination Dallas this season.The Final Four next spring is about 100 miles from their campus in the NBA arena where they lost to Oregon State in the Elite Eight last March to finish a 36-2 season.You want them to take it a step further, and it wwould be fun in Dallas because its a place where a lot of people can get to, a lot of Baylor fans, Mulkey said. Trey Lyles Jersey. But wed still have the same motivation if it was on the other side of the country.National assists leader Niya Johnson is gone, but Baylor returns seven of its top eight scorers -- led by seniors Davis (16.3 points per game) and Jones (15.0 ppg), whos had surgery on both knees before.Im a lot healthier this year, not having a lot of knee pains, said Jones, who tore her left ACL at Duke and had microfracture surgery on her right knee during her redshirt year after transferring. Im at full-go, no issues right now. Ive been in treatment a lot, I ice probably about five times a day.Jones and returning starting guard Kristy Wallace will both get time at the point spot.Kalani Brown, a 6-foot-7 post who is now 20 pounds lighter, averaged 9.3 points and 4.3 rebounds a game as a freshman while starting only one game last season. Beatrice Mompremier, the other big freshman, scored 7.2 points a game and matched Davis with a team-leading 6.1 rebounds.We dont make it as far as we did without both of them, Mulkey said. I dont start them together, but I darn sure could and I probably at some point will.Mompremier is healthy after surgery to repair an issue that caused her shoulder to pop out of place several times in high school and during her freshman season.The freshmen this season are a trio of Texas players: 6-4 forward Lauren Cox, considered by many as the nations top recruit, along with 6-1 guard Natalie Chou and 5-9 guard Calveion Juicy Landrum from Waco.I plan to put them in the mix early, Mulkey said. Theyre going to be three outstanding players for us. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

joining his eighth team in nine NHL seasons. New
on is loaded again and is expected to have

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen